Anti-inflammatory Summer Salad
Ingredients (serve for 2):
- Half purple onion
- Half bowl of canned red kidney beans and chickpeas
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons of walnuts
- 200g canned salmon
- 2 bowls of lettuces
- Half teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and lettuces. Cut cherry tomatoes into half and dice the purple onion. Set asides.
- Drain the canned red kidney beans and chickpeas. Set asides.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients. Set asides.
- Put all ingredients in bowl, mix with the sauce and ready to serve.