Ingredients: (for four 8” cake molds)
1. Shredded the turnip. Set aside the turnip water.
2. Clean the shiitakes and remove the root, cover the shiitakes with water and soak until softened.
3. Soak the scallops until soften and tear into shreds. Cover the dried peeled prawns until softened and cut into dices. Cut Chinese sausage into dices.
4. Fry the diced Chinese sausage and shiitakes. Set aside.
5. Add shredded turnip and brown sugar into a pot. Cook until the water can cover the turnip. Turn off the heat and add salt, oyster sauce and some white pepper. Add three tablespoons of scallops water if needed.
6. Add Chinese sausages, shiitakes, scallops and dried peeled prawns and mix well.
7. Mix well the rice flour and wheat flour, sieve the flour onto the turnip and mix well.
8. Sweep oil onto the cake mold and pour all ingredients. Add diced scallion and steam for 40 minutes. Add sesames and ready to serve.